Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope you all are enjoying time with your family and friends and have been able to stuff yourself with all the goodies: turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, etc. I'm so jealous! I don't have much choice in what I consume. It's all AC adapter or battery powered energy all of the time for me. No tasty caloric intake!

Madame wanted to be the first to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving so she posted a Facebook note last night!

Madame, always the running lady,participated in a 5K this morning with some of the family in Washington:




Happy Thanksgiving, friends! If you venture out of the house on black Friday, keep your eyes out for a good deal at Best Buy, Wal-mart or elsewhere, you may just find a good deal on your very own LOTUS!

2 comments:

thirtynine said...

Nah... there's just ONE LOTUS - and that's you! But maybe if I look hard I can find a good one for my own feeble use.

Happy Thanksgiving, LOTUS!

P.S. Tell BOTUS hi!

Anonymous said...

Lotus dont be jealous, not having cranberry sauce is a good thing.