Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Am Poet and Didn't Know it!

Tomorrow, we celebrate Columbus Day. In honor of this, I would like to share a poem. I've dabbled in poetry a bit, but I haven't shared it with anyone. I'm a little nervous, but here goes:

In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

In 2012, the Obama presidency Madame will shelve.

What do you think?


On another note, Senator McAnonymous was on the Complete Nonsense Network today (CNN) and he said, "Look let's let a thousand flowers bloom. Let's come up with a winning combination the next time. … let's all go through the process, rather than condemning anybody's chances". He was probably making some kind of analogy about just waiting and seeing who will run for president in 2012, but why the flower analogy? Don't we have enough RINO pansies in the Republican party? I'm sorry, can I say that? Is that too crude?

However, I really think that the flower analogy by the Senator was just his way of saying that he has a fever. The only prescription for this fever is more LOTUS!


1 comment:

Bill589 said...

She is called the arctic fox.
The fox is intelligent and tenacious.
She is called the barracuda.
The barracuda is effective, efficient, quick with big teeth.
-
She also called herself an animal. With lipstick.
She was talking about dealing with her opponents.
-
Adversaries call her many things, but their behavior says different:
She can be as cunning as a fox, and as dangerous as a barracuda.
They behave as if she’s a fearless attack dog.
And they don’t want her loose.