Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is soon approaching! In the past, Madame has dressed as Tiny Fea for Halloween. Oh, did my typographical dyslexia kick in again? I'm not sure what her plans are this year. I can't wait to see what Piper and Trig are dressing up as this year. They were so cute when they dressed up around Halloween at a rally last year!



Hmm, I'd better decide what I'm going to dress up for Halloween soon too!?! I could go for something creative like dressing up as TOTUS! Another option would be to dress up as someone scary like Nancy Pelosi! I don't know about that though; it may scare Trig and Piper too much!

As I was surfing around today, I ran across an interesting poll at US News and World Report. The results are shown below as of about 7:30 P.M. Alaska time.

Who do you think is more likely to hand out the best Halloween candy?

  1. 66.47% Sarah Palin
  2. 1.78% Rudy Giuliani
  3. 10.39% Michelle Obama
  4. 14.54% Hillary Clinton
  5. 6.82% Joe Biden
Madame would definitely hand out better candy than Michelle Obama and Joe Biden; that's for sure. FLOTUS would probably hand out arugula to people visiting the White House. Joe Biden would probably hand out something that may cause foot-in-mouth disease. I wish I could help hand out candy, but I don't have hands! It makes me so sad!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

ladydawnelle said...

LOL po po fingerless LOTUS