Last week, Yale released their top 10 quotes of the year, and Madame 45's "death panel" quote made the list! In honor of this I'd like to compile my list of top 10 quotes that Madame and either me or the BOTUS have helped on in 2009. Some of these are informative; some are touching; some are sarcastic:
10) On "global warming" conference: Copenhgen=arrogance of man2think we can change nature's ways.MUST b good stewards of God's earth,but arrogant&naive2say man overpwers nature
9) Hanukkah:With hope and dedication nothing is impossible, and the Almighty never abandons those who seek the light.
8) On global warming and Copenhagan: Policy decisions require real science and real solutions, not junk science and doomsday scare tactics pushed by an environmental priesthood that capitalizes on the public’s worry and makes them feel that owning an SUV is a “sin” against the planet.
7) On the "controversy" that she rode in an airplane sometimes on the book tour:What’s even funnier is that these same media outlets think it’s shocking that we stay in hotels. I guess they expected us to pitch a tent alongside the road. We love the great outdoors, but such an arrangement is hardly practical for a book tour.
6 )On supporting Doug Hoffman: Political parties must stand for something. When Republicans were in the wilderness in the late 1970s, Ronald Reagan knew that the doctrine of "blurring the lines" between parties was not an appropriate way to win elections. Unfortunately, the Republican Party today has decided to choose a candidate who more than blurs the lines, and there is no real difference between the Democrat and the Republican in this race. This is why Doug Hoffman is running on the Conservative Party's ticket.
5)On energy independence:Bottom line: let’s stop digging ourselves into debt and start drilling for energy independence.
4) On Algore and climategate:Vice President Gore, the Climategate scandal exists. You might even say that it’s sort of like gravity: you simply can’t deny it.
3) On the Austrian RINO and global warming:And while I did look for practical responses to those changes, what I didn’t do was hamstring Alaska’s job creators with burdensome regulations so that I could act “greener than thou” when talking to reporters.
2) On the book tour: I am very, very excited about the upcoming road trip for my book. It will be an honor to meet as many of you as possible!
1)On the "death panels":The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s “death panel” so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their “level of productivity in society,” whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.
However, there are still 9 days left in the year. Who knows what she'll else she'll have to say this year?
See You at AdrienneRossCom.com
5 months ago