Friday, December 11, 2009

The Tonight Show with Madame 45!



Madame went on the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien today. Poor David Letterboy! No ratings for you! William Shatner, the Master Thespian himself, had performed dramatic readings of Madame's farewell speech in the past, and he did a dramatic reading of Going Rogue tonight. She decided to give him a taste of his own medicine, perhaps a little bit of comedic health care reform. She read excerpts of Billy Boy's book. Madame is a funny lady and, who knows--maybe even a closet Trekkie! Well, we're off to Alaska! Beam me up, Madame!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads-up, LOTUS. I don't usually give the late night boys my attention but I will tune in to Conan tonight. Always a pleasure to see Madame on the tee vee.

thirtynine said...

You make me laugh, LOTUS! I'm always happy to see your musings.