Sunday, February 21, 2010

Boom! Taste My Hockey Stick!

I've gotten to play sportscaster a bit this weekend. BOTUS and I made a few tweets about the Iron Dog race yesterday and today. We even tweeted an awesome photo edit which just so happened to be edited by our good friend, Karen Allen, who made the awesome header for the LOTUS blog:


Madame and the BOTUS did quite a bit of tweeting during the USA-Canada hockey game tonight! The boys did the hockey mom proud! We even put together a congratulatory post tonight:
Congratulations to Team USA’s men’s hockey team for a sensational game this evening. We needed this! It made us so proud to be fans of this team, this sport, and this great country. America's Olympic team of hard working, selfless team players – with no individual superstars – is an inspiring story for all. Now on to the next chapter in this great sports story… Go Team USA!

- Sarah Palin


That's right! Madame is proud of this team, game, and country! However, unlike some, she has always been proud of her country!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture of Trig is too cute! Thanks, LOTUS and Karen too.

Adrienne Ross said...

Good job! What does BOTUS stand for. I cannot figure it out. Maybe I'm not witty enough! :)

Keep up the good work.

Adrienne Ross said...

Nevermind...I just saw the Cast of Characters. LOL! Girl, you are too funny. I love it!