Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Redneck" Racing


While First Dude was back in Alaska preparing for the Iron Dog Race, Madame and I got to head to the Daytona 500. The Softy Southpaws seem to think that only Redneck bitter clingers like NASCAR racing. However, rather than a redneck event, Madame saw this as an "All-American event". Of course Madame doesn't really care about such supposed insults, like being called a redneck. May I remind you what Madame said about rednecks during the presidential campaign:



Sadly, NASCAR officials did not allow me to wave the checkered flag at the end of the race. Sigh.Madame's doing a book signing and a speech tomorrow. More info later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You sure do have a fun job, LOTUS. I'm so jealous! Of course, any employment at all is getting to be my idea of...well, if not fun, at least desirable...but you have truly hit the big time!