Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Madame Calls out a Dead Fish

Today we posted a smackdown of one the Great Opologizer's top guys, Rahm. But before that Madame made a quick note of the President's proposed budget. Wow, there are a lot of zeroes there. I may have to convert that into scientific notation to make it easier to read. The guy wants to spent between 3 and 4 trillion dollars! Madame called such spending "mind boggling" and a "debt explosion".

However, the main point of this post was to address Rahm's insult of special needs individuals. You just don't do that and expect Madame to sit idly by. In fact, she even called for him to be removed from the inner circle of the President. The President has not addressed Rahm's lack of decency. Hmm. I contacted TOTUS to see what Rahm's thoughts were, and TOTUS said they were something to this effect: $@*&(*&$#. Wow. I know I've never see such filth fly from Madame's fingers.

I anticipate that Madame will receive a dead fish from Rahm any day; it seems to be is MO when someone writes things he doesn't like.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah rahm is such a hater he would be a wall mount on madam wall if she ever met him.

Unknown said...

Hahaha. I like that Madame's wall full of RINO's and one Rahm. I'd pay good money to see that!