Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I would like to wish you all a happy new year! I checked out the icon tray today, and I realized that there was a new year in the date: 2010. I think that Madame has been anticipating this year. In a few one of her recent Facebook posts, Madame typed: "But we’re paying attention, and 2010 is coming. " Yep, those 2010 elections have the softy southpaws as nervous as the Great Opologizer when he has to speak without TOTUS.

The BOTUS informed all of you the Madame and the family celebrated the New Year by snowmachining last night. As much as I wanted to go, I knew it was for the best that I didn't go. North Face has yet to come out with a "coat" that fits me right. I knew if I went out in the Alaskan cold, it would be the death of me. I don't function at those temperatures.

When I was surfing last night, I was honored, humbled, and surprised to discover that my little blog received an award. Texas4Palin awarded the LOTUS blog the "Sarah Smile award" and that the blog is "creative, humorous and very well written." If you notice as you're reading that this post is slightly pink, it's because I'm blushing. Those words can't possibly describe me. I'm really very honored. I would encourage you to check out the blog winners at the link. They really are quite good.

No comments: