Saturday, March 27, 2010

Is It 2008, 2010, or 2012?

Time to catch my breath! Madame has been quite busy the past two days, so let me embed some video for you to see what we've been up to. It was like it 2008 all over again with Madame campaigning for Senator McAnonymous yesterday and today. She shines on the stump and does an especially good job of calling out the hecklers:




Let me say that she also did an excellent job in Senator "I don't" Reid "the bills" backyard, speaking in Nevada today. It almost seemed like she was on the 2012 campaign stump. Hmm. BOTUS chimed in on how well things went.



From my perspective as LOTUS, with all of the work that we have done over the past several months especially using Facebook, let me say that I'm very excited to see that we have reached a milestone. Madame now has more than 1.5 million Facebook friends! Not bad for someone whom the Left deems as an irrelevant quitter.

No comments: