Saturday, April 17, 2010

Commandress-in-Chief, whether you like it or not!



The Great Opologizer bemoaned America's greatness recently, and you know that Madame wouldn't sit down and shut up about that. She and I went to work. The Softy Southpaws and the LSM thought that Madame was done calling the President out on his foreign policy. She spoke of America's successes and how if American military powers are strong, then our allies would be supported as well. As she did when she was Governor, she called out the President on his cuts to missile defense, as well as his cuts to nuclear defense. As always, the final sentences are best: "Could it be a lack of faith in American exceptionalism? The fact is that America and our allies are safer when we are a dominant military superpower – whether President Obama likes it or not."

That's right, the Commandress-in-chief has spoken, President Obama, whether you like it or not. Madame and BOTUS even gave him 24 hour Twitter warning.


OK, well, LOTUS let me take over the keyboard for a while. Woohoo. I have the opportunity to see Governor Palin speak on Saturday night at 8:15 PM central time, and I hope to do some tweeting from the event. Though I cannot guarantee how much I'll tweet. This will be the first time that I get to hear the Governor speak, and I want to pay close attention. However, you can follow me on Twitter here, if you'd like. --Whitney

No comments: